Statutory Declarations are written statements of fact that need to be signed in front of a figure of authority in order to hold legal significance. Our team of solicitors at Adam Bernards are qualified in this regard and will be happy to provide this service. It is paramount, when creating such documents, that it is drafted correctly and with all eventualities covered.
Statutory Declarations can be for:
- Declaring the intention to change one’s name.
- Declarations of nationality, marital status, identity etc. when documentary evidence is unavailable.
- By financial institutions when looking to transfer money from the estate of a person deceased
Such documents are generally required in order to meet a legal requirement for an endeavour where no other evidential documents are available. The above list is non-exhaustive and there are many other instances when a document may be required.
To ensure that you are comprehensively advised on this matter, please visit one of our London offices to speak to a member of our team. We will ensure that you are able to seek the result you desire.
Why Adam Bernard Solicitors?
- Our team of immigration solicitors have years of experience in navigating the complexities of EU Law.
- We have achieved numerous successes for our clients as evidenced through our client testimonies.
- Our experienced team will ensure that you are comprehensively advised on what is the best route for you to achieve you goal.
- To ensure that your application stands the best chance of success, please visit either of our London offices and speak to a member of our team.