Sale of a Property
We understand that selling a property can be an incredibly emotional and stressful time for all parties involved. We also know that clients that seek our assistance want the best deal possible for the property they are looking to sell. At Adam Bernard Solicitors, we have years of experience in conducting the sale of properties belonging to our clients.
Upon instructing us, one of our team of solicitors will guide you through the following process:
- Compile information provided by you to create a bespoke draft contract pack for your buyer’s solicitors to review.
- Once we receive enquiries, we will take your instructions and reply to the buyer’s solicitor.
- Our team will support you by liaising with all of the relevant parties within your transaction. We liaise with estate agents, lenders and management companies to ensure that the transaction can run as smoothly as possible and your obligations are met throughout each step.
- We will then seek your instructions regarding an exchange and completion date.
- Upon completion, we will pay off any finances outstanding to lenders, deducting our fees before returning the balance to you.
Why Adam Bernard Solicitors?
- Our team of conveyancing solicitors have years of experience in conducting the sale of properties belonging to our clients
- We have an extensive range of trusted partnerships with organisations external to ours to ensure that your matter is dealt with as efficiently as possible
- We have ensured that numerous clients have been able to attain the result they want and at the price they want. Please see our client testimonies as evidence of the same