Tier 2 – Ministers of Religion
This route is exclusive to ministers, missionaries or member of a religious order who seek work with a registered religious organisation. The requirements under this route are broadly similar to those under the Tier 2 Skilled Workers route and as a result require an acute understanding of the requirements and thresholds in order to be successful. Our team at Adam Bernard Solicitors have secured the rights of entry of numerous clients from a diverse range of faiths in order to contribute to their religious practice. Our immigration solicitors are incredibly experienced in this field, so to ensure that your application stands the best chance of success it is fundamental that you seek our advice.
- The applicant must hold a certificate of sponsorship from their prospective employer – this certificate is only valid within 3 months of the date of issue
- The applicant must meet the required level of English
- It must be evidenced that the applicant holds at least £945 available to them on arrival to the UK. It must be shown that the applicant has had this money available to them for 90 days prior to the date of application
- Evidence of the applicant’s travel history over the last 5 years
- TB certificate
Why Adam Bernard Solicitors?
- We have vast experience in representing individuals from a wide variety of faiths seeking entry to the UK.
- Our immigration solicitors have many years experience in navigating applications under this route.
- We will ensure that every aspect of your application is covered to ensure you stand the best chance of success.