Tier 1 – Exceptional Talent
As suggested through its title, this route is available for exceptionally talented individuals within their chosen field of excellence. The scope of professions that fall under this category are broad, and includes:
- The sciences
- The arts
- Digital technology
As mentioned in the Home Office guidance, these routes are for individuals who are able to ‘enrich the United Kingdom’s knowledge economy and cultural life’. Making an application under this route can be difficult to evidence and certain formalities must be met for the applicant to be successful. They demand a comprehensive understanding of the British immigration system. Our team of immigration solicitors have years of experience in completing applications under this route. To give your application the best chance of success, come to one of our London offices to speak to one of our team to guide you through this process seamlessly.
Stage 1 – Endorsement
In order for an applicant to be successful under this route, they must first be endorsed by any of the following 6 bodies authorised by the Home Office. These include:
- The Royal Academy of Engineering – for ‘global talent’ within the field of Engineering
- The British Academy – for ‘global talent’ within the humanities
- UK Research and Innovation – for ‘global talent’ within the field of research
- Arts Council England – for ‘global talent’ within the field of the arts and culture
- The Royal Society – for ‘global talent’ within the field of science and medicine
Applicants that are endorsed by one of the above bodies need to be endorsed as either:
- A leader – (exceptional talent)
- An emerging leader – (emerging talent)
- A research applicant endorsed by the UK Research and Innovation fund
Stage 2 – Application
This is where our expertise will benefit you most. The endorsement stage is only the preliminary part of this process. However, it is here that you will be comprehensively advised by our team of immigration solicitors on what documents and information is needed for your claim. This is an incredibly complex route to navigate and demands the expert hand of the immigration department at Adam Bernard to guide you through the process seamlessly.
Why Adam Bernard Solicitors?
- Given the calibre of the individual seeking entry to the United Kingdom and the contribution they will make to British Society, it is fundamental that your application is handled by experts in this field.
- Our team of immigration solicitors have several years experience in making these applications that will ensure that you are guided through every stage of the process.
- We have achieved entry to the United Kingdom for several exceptional individuals as evidenced through our client testimonies.
- To ensure your application stands the best chance of success, visit one of our London offices today