Commercial Property Sales and Purchases
Adam Bernard solicitors would be happy to act on your behalf, in relation to the sale or purchase of your freehold/leasehold commercial property, whether you are an experienced investor with a portfolio of properties or are a business owner/occupier looking to purchase new premises for the first time. We will provide a dedicated service and invest our time into your matter to ensure a smooth transaction, in order to further your business goals.
At Adam Bernard Solicitors we provide legal advice on all types of commercial property transactions including but not limited to:
- Property portfolio sales and purchases
- Acquisition of development sites for commercial use
- Buying sites for industrial use
- Purchasing a site for retail use
Sales of Business Premises
We will obtain the Title Deeds for your property from the Land Registry and create the legal information pack required to be given to the buyer’ solicitors. We can also assist you in completing Commercial Property Standard Enquiries (CPSE) forms to be sent to your buyer’s solicitors.
We will draft the Agreement for Sale, liaise with your buyer’s solicitors, and expediently action all enquiries raised from the buyer’s solicitors, in order to swiftly proceed to exchange of contracts and proceed to completion of your sale.
Purchase of Business Premises
We will carry out the due diligence on the property being purchased, to ensure it meets your requirements and your lender’s requirements (if you are purchasing with a mortgage). We have the expertise to identify any potential issues which need to be investigated further. We can arrange searches, negotiate the commercial property documents with the seller’s solicitor and raise enquiries pursuant to the legal pack received from the seller’s solicitors.
We will work with you right through to completion, keeping you updated and reporting to you throughout the transaction.
Upon completion of your purchase, you can move into your business premises and we will deal with completing the stamp duty land tax form on your behalf and making the application to Land Registry to register the transfer into your name.
Why Adam Bernard Solicitors?
- Our team of solicitors are experts within this field with years of experience in handling the claims of clients.
- We have achieved numerous successes for clients as evidenced through our client testimonies.
- Whilst we do not take legal aid, we may be able to take on your case on a no win no fee agreement. This means we will only take payment once we are successful in getting you your compensation.