Commissioner for Oaths, Certification, Attestation, Statutory Declaration and more
As a legal practice, we are able to certify and attest copies of original documents required when making applications for a wide range of matters. In order to set up a bank account or applying for a mortgage, it may be necessary to present documents in this manner. Likewise, when submitting an immigration application that has an individual as sponsor, it will also be a requirement that the identification document is certified/attested. The following is a non-exhaustive list of the types of documents that one may need certified:
- Photocard driving licences
- Letters from a government department
- Bank/building society or credit card statements
- Gas, electricity or council tax bills
- Letters from a hospital/doctor
Certain documents require certification or attestation in order to prove that they are photocopies of the original document. At Adam Bernard Solicitors, we employ numerous solicitors that are able to provide this service. If you require any document certified in this manner, please do not hesitate to visit either of our London offices and a member of our team will be more than happy to assist.
Why Adam Bernard Solicitors?
- Our team of immigration solicitors have years of experience in navigating the complexities of EU Law.
- We have achieved numerous successes for our clients as evidenced through our client testimonies.
- Our experienced team will ensure that you are comprehensively advised on what is the best route for you to achieve you goal.
- To ensure that your application stands the best chance of success, please visit either of our London offices and speak to a member of our team.