The ‘Start-Up’ visa that will soon be incorporated into the British immigration system and focuses on attracting bright entrepreneurs interested to set up their business in the UK for the first time. This visa will replace the Tier 1 (Graduate Entrepreneur) visa in the current point-based system. It is vital when completing such applications that you are in the hands of experts in this field. These applications demand experienced solicitors to guide you through the process so that all the requirements are met. Our team at Adam Bernard Solicitors have harnessed a formidable reputation across London when completing applications centred on business. To ensure your applications stands the best chance of success under this route, visit one of our offices in London to speak to an immigration solicitor who will guide you through this process
- A significant change is that the new visa will be for both graduates and non-graduates
- No initial funding requirement
- If successful under this route, the applicant will obtain a visa for a maximum of 2 years, upon which they can switch into other visa categories.
- One can sponsor bring their family with them
- There is no route to settlement. In order to settle the applicant must switch into another visa category
Why Adam Bernard Solicitors?
- At Adam Bernard Solicitors, we understand the importance that access to the UK market can have on up and coming businesses. Our team of immigration solicitors make sure that they are constantly up to date with the latest developments to ensure our clients receive the best tailored advice for their aspirations.
- We have achieved numerous businesses gain access to the UK as evidenced through our client testimonies
- To give your application the best chance of success, visit either of our London offices and speak to our team of experts in this field.