Acting for the Landlord and Tenant
We work with both tenants and landlords in the following commercial property matters;
- Granting a commercial property lease
- Entering into a new lease
- Renewing a lease
- Require assistance with the assignment of a lease
The terms of your lease will govern the relationship between the landlord and tenant during the operational use of the commercial premises. As a result, it is why it is vital to seek legal advice before you enter into such an agreement.
Adam Bernard Solicitors are happy to get involved with your matter when you receive heads of terms, and draft and negotiate the legal terms of the lease on your behalf. We will guide you through the whole process, explaining the terms of the lease to you in plain English.
Points to Consider
Entering into a new lease? Our advice is to seek legal assistance before signing. At Adam Bernard Solicitors we have experience in negotiating an extensive range of terms in the lease this includes and is not limited to;
- Repair provisions
- Service Charge
- Rent Review
- Break Clause
- Assignment and Underletting
The terms of a Lease are important for both a landlord and a tenant. It is vital that the party’s intentions and requirements are made clear at the outset of a transaction, so that they may be documented to prevent later dispute and additional and unnecessary costs to either party in the future.
Why Adam Bernard Solicitors?
- Our team of solicitors are experts within this field with years of experience in handling the claims of clients.
- We have achieved numerous successes for clients as evidenced through our client testimonies.
- Whilst we do not take legal aid, we may be able to take on your case on a no win no fee agreement. This means we will only take payment once we are successful in getting you your compensation.