Sole Represintative of an Overseas Business Visa
If you and your business are looking to expand into the UK market, seeking representation in the UK to better facilitate your business activities, our team of immigration solicitors will ensure that you are able to do so. Our team has extensive knowledge in this area having helped clients from all over the world achieve leave to remain under this route and subsequently improve opportunities available for them to expand their businesses.
In order to be eligible under this route, the following must be evidenced:
- You are a sole representative of an overseas business and planning to set up a branch or a subsidiary of an overseas parent company in the UK.
- You must hold a senior position within the company.
- You must have vast experience in the market and industry in which the company trades.
- You have authority to make decisions on behalf of the company.
- You are capable of meeting the English Language requirement.
- You can maintain and accommodate yourself and dependents, without the recourse to public funds.
If successful under this route, the applicant will be granted 3 years leave to remain in the UK. During this initial 3 year grant it is expected that you will grow your company here, at which point you could become eligible for an extension. This extension will grant a further 2 years, and upon completion of 5 years you may be eligible for settlement.
In order to secure the additional opportunities available for your business in the United Kingdom, it is fundamental that you are in the hands of experts within this field to help facilitate that. Our team of immigration solicitors will ensure that every aspect of your application is covered to give you the best chance of success.
Why Sole Representative of an Overseas Business Visa Solicitors?
- At Adam Bernard Solicitors, we understand the importance of having access to the British market and the benefits this will have for your business. We have seen many of our clients’ businesses thrive under our guidance.
- Our team of immigration solicitors in London have years of experience when making these applications.
- To give your application the best chance of success, visit one of our London offices and speak to one of our experts in this field.