Points-Based System Applications
Described as the ‘most complicated and convoluted’ area of the British immigration system, applications that fall under the Point Based System (PBS) require expert legal advice. The point-based system falls into several tiers and are as follows:
Tier 1 – ‘Highly Valued Migrants’
- Entrepreneurs (Innovator category from 29.03.2019)
- Investors – More Info
- Exceptional Talent – More Info
- Graduate Entrepreneurs – More Info
Tier 2 – ‘Skilled Workers’
- General – More info
- Intra-Company Transfers – More info
- Ministers of Religion – More Info
Tier 4 – Students’
- General – More Info
- Temporary Workers – More Info
The nature of these applications means that applicants need to meet the required threshold of points specified under the different categories. There is little discretion afforded by the Home Office when making these applications. As a result, it is vital that you are under the guidance of professionals with years of experience in this niche area that the team at Adam Bernard Solicitors boasts. From each of our London Offices, our immigration solicitors have had numerous successes across the varying routes detailed above. We will cover every aspect of your application with an acute attention to detail to ensure that your application has the best chance of success
Why Adam Bernard Solicitors?
- Our team of immigration solicitors in London have an extensive understanding of the requirements under each of the routes specified.
- We have had numerous clients succeed when making applications under these different routes as evidenced by our client testimonies.
- As these applications are considered some of the most difficult to navigate, it is fundamental your applications are handled by experts. Our team boasts many years of experience in navigating the complexities of these applications.
- To ensure your application stands the best chance of success, visit one of our London offices and see one of our team experts in this field.