Entry Clearance Applications
The right for an individual to reside with their family is well protected within British and international law. If you are looking for entry clearance to the UK as the spouse, partner, child or parent of somebody who has a right to reside in the UK, Adam Bernard Solicitors will ensure that you are guided through this process smoothly.
Also known as family visas, the following sub-categories are for individuals seeking to enter the UK from a country outside the EEA. The subcategories are:
- Parent – The relevant child in these applications must be under 18 at the date of application and not living independently. The relevant child must be either; a British citizen or settled in the UK (hold ILR).
- Partner/Spouse – In order for a partner/spouse to be eligible for this application their partner must be resident in the UK as either; a British citizen, settled in the UK (hold ILR) or hold refugee status or humanitarian protection in the UK.
- Child – What application a child is able to make will be dependent on the visa that the accompanying parent is applying under. The accompanying parent must be the partner of; a British citizen, a person settled in the UK or a person with refugee status or humanitarian protection in the UK.
- It must also be shown that the child is not living an independent life in their country of residence. This demands evidential support which our team of expert solicitors will provide to ensure your application has the best chance of success
It is fundamental when making these applications that you are in the hands of experts within this field. Our team of immigration solicitors across each of our London offices have a wealth of experience in making these applications. We have represented clients across all major continents and achieved successes in each. It is fundamental that you are represented by professionals with a keen eye for detail to give your application the best chance of success. To ensure that you are, please visit one of our London offices.
Why Adam Bernard Solicitors?
- We have represented clients from all over the world and have a wealth of experience when making such applications
- We have achieved numerous successes for our clients as evidenced through our client testimonies.
- We understand the significance of these applications for our clients and will ensure that every avenue is covered to give you the best prospect of success.