Investor Visa Solicitors
Applicants applying under this route enjoy many benefits that are not normally afforded to migrants in other categories. For instance, there is no need for applicants under such routes to pass an English language requirement. This comes at a price, however, as applicants must evidence that they have £2 million within their control to invest in the UK. When dealing with this amount of money, it is paramount that you feel assured and comfortable in your working relationship with representatives. At Adam Bernard Solicitors, we have ensured that several investors have been able to explore the UK market, ensuring that their applications are comprehensively prepared to give them the best chance of success under this route.
This route has become far stricter for applicants to be successful as a result of changes made in March 2019. For example, funds available to the applicant need to be held for 2 years prior to the application, replacing the previous requirement of 90 days. Our team of immigration solicitors have facilitated the ventures of numerous businesspeople here in the United Kingdom. Our experts operate out of our London offices and have an in-depth understanding when making such applications. To ensure that your business investments have the greatest likelihood of success and you are able to take advantage of the numerous opportunities available in London and throughout the UK to grow your capital, it is paramount that you are in the capable hands of our immigration solicitors.
This visa route is appropriate for the wealthiest in society to enter into the UK and results in the applicant, if successful, obtaining a potentially quicker route to settlement. The more money that one holds, the quicker the route to settlement will be:
- £10 million means one can apply for settlement in 2 years
- £5 million means that one can apply for settlement in 3 years
- £2 million means that one can apply for settlement 5 years
In order for the resources stated above to be eligible for an individual to use under this route, the following must be shown:
- The funds must be held in a regulated financial institution
- The funds must be considered disposable – this essentially means that the money must be able to be used in the UK without any restrictions
- The funds must have been held in the possession of the applicant for at least 2 years prior to the application
Extensions for Tier 1 (Investor) Visa
Applicants that have succeeded in obtaining entry clearance under this visa route could be eligible for a further 2 years. In order to do so, certain requirements must be evidenced when making your application. They are:
- It must be shown that within 3 months of entry to the UK at least £2 million has been in ‘active and trading’ UK companies. As well as this, it must be evidenced that this amount of money has remained available to the applicant throughout the entirety of their previous grant of leave
Why Adam Bernard Solicitors?
- The significance of these applications is evidenced by the amount of money an applicant will invest. Our team of immigration solicitors in London have a comprehensive understanding of the British market and the significance that it can have for individuals who seek access to it.
- We have years of experience when making these applications and numerous successes to match as evidenced through our client testimonies.
- To ensure that your application stands the best chance of success, visit one of our London offices to have one of our team of experts guide you through every aspect of the process.