Conveyancing & Property Law
Adam Bernard Solicitors is a Law Firm with specialist knowledge and experience on the property and conveyancing law in London and the UK as a whole. We deal with all kinds of issues related to property buying, selling, maintenance and anything and everything related to property law.
We deal with both commercial properties and residential properties, and offer tailored services for each category. We have detailed information on the services we provide under each category, which you can access through our main menu.
While we have a wealth of information about property law on our site, it is always advisable to just contact us and explain your matter, so we can apply our expertise and experience to your specific situation, which will save time and hassle on your end. But if you are interested to read, you are very welcome to navigate our site and read more about property law in general and the specific services we provide.
We are committed to providing our clients with premium legal advice about property dealings, which is important to ensure the conveyancing process is carried out without errors, so you will be on the safe side if and when any legal issues arise. Issues can come up at the start or long time after the property transaction, so it is important that you have the right understanding of the process and do everything right to avoid any kind of trouble now and in the future.
The Conveyancing team at Adam Bernard Solicitors in London will take care of your conveyancing process and will do everything from start to finish, to ensure your transaction will be completed smoothly, safely and professionally.
Conveyancing Law in the City of London and UK
London is a popular international city for both business and property investment. Like many other places around the globe, London’s property market is currently at its peak. But before you buy your dream house in the heart of London, it is best to consult knowledgeable professionals on both law and property market in London.
It can feel overwhelming when you’re trying to buy or sell a property in London. There’s a lot of paperwork, laws to follow and parties involved. It can all seem much easier during TV shows such as Grand Designs where everything seems to go swimmingly but you can be sure your property buying or selling experience won’t be that straightforward.
Anyone who has ever bought or sold a property in London will know that it is an extremely complicated process, which is why you need to hire the services of a reliable and experienced solicitor. Many people prefer to work with a solicitor due to the fact that they provide a valuable service, which is one of the leading reasons why many property law solicitors in London are so busy. Everything from the price you pay for the property to the amount of stamp duty you will have to pay is determined by your solicitor and can be negotiated by them on your behalf. This means that you should always choose a solicitor who you feel completely comfortable working with as they will ultimately guide you through each step of the process when buying or selling any type of property in London .
Having a solicitor is a very important factor to any property transaction. Even if you consider yourself an expert in property law, there are things that you might not be aware of applying to everything in the industry. A good solicitor will know from their experience what they are dealing with and how to handle it properly. It’ll be your major advantage especially if you are new to the real estate business in London. With having the best property solicitors in London, you’ll also have a competent partner who will review and explain all the details about the transaction step by step. Having such a person with you will certainly make you stress less about everything and feel safe as well as protected.
DIY Conveyancing without a Property Lawyer – Bad Idea
Conveyancing can be a complex process involving numerous areas of law. By handling the transaction yourself, your lack of expertise could lead to expensive fines or breach of contract. Do it yourself conveyancing is a bad idea. If you aren’t aware of the word ‘conveyancing’, then allow me to fill you in. Conveyancing is a legal term meaning the process of selling or buying property. If you are considering buying or selling property, and plan to do it yourself, then think again!
Saving money on a move can seem tempting, but is it really an economical decision to go through the conveyancing process yourself? Perhaps it would save a few pounds at the instant, but how many things are you willing to put at risk during the transaction? Following are a few risks that you will have to put up with.
Issues with DIY Conveyancing
- If you make any mistakes with legal documents, you will be personally held liable and could face costly legal and court fees. Conveyancing lawyers have professional indemnity insurance (negligence) to cover them against mistakes.
- If you are buying on a mortgage, the Mortgage Lenders won’t accept a DIY conveyancer to deal with their side of the legal process.
- Conveyancing law always changes and you need to be on top of things to have the current laws in effect.
- If anything goes wrong, you cannot call the “Law Society” or any other professional bodies if anything goes wrong, unlike in the case of a Solicitor.
- Other professionals in the transaction may not take you seriously.
- The other conveyancer could take advantage of you because of the lack of your knowledge.
- Transactions that involve transferring money can be risky without supervision. On the other hand, for solicitors, there are specific Law Society regulations on transferring money.
A-Z Conveyancing Fully Handled For You
citors (property lawyers) at Adam Bernard can handle your property transactions from beginning to end, with complete peace of mind for you. Just come and meet us for a quick free consultation regarding your buying or selling of property buy/sell or anything that you want help with and we will give you a quick outline on what needs to be done in exact detail – we have handled hundreds of property transactions and even disputes, and let us help you with our experience and expertise!
Call us, chat with us or simply fill in the contact form and we will be glad to help you ASAP!
Why Adam Bernard Solicitors?
- Our team of conveyancing solicitors have a comprehensive understanding of property law and the property market to ensure you can make an educated decision on the matter you face.
- Our property department has many years of experience when dealing with property matters both in the UK and internationally
- We have had numerous clients visit our offices for the above services and have ensured many successes as evidenced through our client testimonies.